Krishna Italic is free to download. You can download from various version provided below by clicking the download button.
You can easily check preview of all available fonts by typing in the input box below. You can adjust the font size to see how font will look in particular font size.
You can use our Unicode to Krishna font converter. Copy the converted text and paste in the input box below.
Ã<ÉßëÖí Ûëæë ìärÛßÜë_ áÃÛÃ 7 ÀßëõÍ áëõÀëõ Úëõáõ Èõ.
For Windows 7 / Vista users:
- Right-click the Downloaded Krishna Italic font file and choose "Install".
For users of the older Windows versions:
- Copy Downloaded Krishna Italic font & pest into a default Windows font folder (usually C:\WINDOWS\FONTS or C:\WINNT\FONTS).
For Mac users with Mac OS X 10.3 or above (including the FontBook)
- Double-click on Downloaded Krishna Italic font file and hit "Install font" button at the bottom of the preview.
Mac OS X:
- Either copy the Downloaded Krishna Italic font file to /Library/Fonts (for all users), or to /Users/Your_username/Library/Fonts (for you only).
Mac OS 9 or earlier:
- You have to convert the Downloaded Krishna Italic font file. Drag the font suitcases into the System folder. The system will propose you to add them to the Fonts folder.
For Linux users:
- Copy the Downloaded Krishna Italic font file to /USR/SHARE/FONTS.